Back before the season began, coach Brady Hoke declared that Michigan would return to power football. Visions of a ball-control offense powered by a dominant running game danced in the minds of Wolverine fans.
But, no battle plan survives contact with the enemy, and Michigan’s lackluster offensive line couldn’t deliver the push needed to realize Hoke’s goal.
- 2019 Michigan Football Commentary- Enter New Coaches, Exit Captain America - February 9, 2019
- Michigan vs Notre Dame– Game Day - September 1, 2018
- Michigan Hype Video - September 16, 2015
- Jim Harbaugh vs. Urban Meyer – A MODERN DAY BO vs. WOODY? - August 5, 2015
- Podcast- The Jim Harbaugh Circus Begins - April 27, 2015
- 2015 Michigan Spring Game Commentary Podcast - April 5, 2015
- 2015 Michigan Football Spring Game Photos - April 5, 2015
- Michigan National Signing Day 2015: 5 Takeaways from Wolverines’ Class - February 5, 2015
- 2015 National Signing Day Podcast - February 5, 2015
- How Jim Harbaugh Has Handled First Month as Michigan Head Coach - February 2, 2015