Michigan’s improvement depends on the offensive line improving and its ability to run the ball next season.
Spring practice is a difficult time to determine if the offensive line has truly improved, but early reports indicate that Nussmeier has emphasized the running game in a significant way, and players from all position groups are recognizing the change.
- 2019 Michigan Football Podcast– Ohio State Crushes Michigan…Again, WR Tarik Black Departs, Alabama On Deck… - December 13, 2019
- Podcast– Players Game 12 Ohio State Press Conference – Shea Patterson- From Day One It’s Been a Dream Come True to Play Football for the University of Michigan… - December 1, 2019
- 2019 Michigan Football Photos- Game 12 Ohio State 56 Michigan 27 - November 30, 2019
- Podcast– Jim Harbaugh Game 12 Ohio State Press Conference – Jim Harbaugh- I’ll Answer Your Questions But Not Your Insults… - November 30, 2019
- 2019 Michigan Football Podcast– Why Michigan Will Beat the Buckeyes- Indiana Wrap-up, Game 12 Ohio State Preview - November 27, 2019
- Podcast– Jim Harbaugh Press Conference – Ohio State Week, Ohio State Wants to Know if There will be Potato Salad on Game Day… - November 25, 2019
- 2019 Michigan Football Photos- Game 11 Michigan 39 Indiana 14 - November 24, 2019
- Podcast– Jim Harbaugh Game 11 Indiana Postgame Press Conference – Jim Harbaugh- We’re Riding Shea Patterson - November 24, 2019
- 2019 Michigan Football Podcast– MSU Wrap-up, Game 11 Indiana Preview - November 21, 2019
- Podcast– Jim Harbaugh Press Conference – Indiana Week, You Can’t Plant Potatoes One Day and Expect Potato Salad the Next Day… - November 18, 2019