Brady Hoke summed up the current state of his football team during his weekly press conference.
“We’re not any good yet, we have a long way to go.”
Last season’s 7-6 finish and the subsequent hiring of new offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier have brought an increased level of attention to spring practice.
A common refrain from players is how the pace of practice has changed from past years. The tempo of practice has been ramped up to increase plays per practice session to help players adapt to the new offense.
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– Decoding the Jim Harbaugh Press Conference, The Big Ten Non-Conference Season, and More - July 23, 2020
- Big Ten Football Schedule Announcement - July 9, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– Jim Harbaugh Press Conference 7-8-20 - July 8, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– Decoding the Don Brown Press Conference - June 2, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– RB/Special Teams Coach Jay Harbaugh Press Conference - May 29, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– Defensive Coordinator Don Brown on the failure against Ohio State, “I don’t blame the players, you blame the old guy right here…” - May 21, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– Decoding the Josh Gattis Press Conference- - May 19, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– Offensive Coordinator Josh Gattis Press Conference- On the QB position, “There is no one out front…it’s an interesting battle.” - May 14, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– Jim Harbaugh Calls for Overhaul of College Football Player Eligibility - May 11, 2020
- Coronavirus Update — Do Your Part! - March 16, 2020