“When you’re down with your back against the wall you have to fight.”Michigan Head Coach Jim Harbaugh
Phil’s Game Grades
So that’s what the offense is supposed to look like…
Offense- Finally, the offense gets on track totaling 476 yards (141 rush, 335 pass) with the Wolverines leading at half 24-0 on the way to 52-0 drubbing. The huge thing is that Michigan only turned the ball over once.
Defense – The Michigan defense rebounded from last week’s embarrassment and shut Rutgers out.
Special Teams – Nice to see so many PATs.
Coaching – Josh Gattis moved from the booth to the sidelines and seemingly supercharged the Michigan offense. The offense finally showed fans what “speed in space” is supposed to look like.
Comments – Great way to rebound after last week but it was just Rutgers, a team that probably shouldn’t be in the Big Ten. Still Michigan put on an offensive show with QB Shea Patterson playing his best game of the season.
- Michigan Football Game 6 – Game Grades – Michigan 42 Illinois 25 - October 13, 2019
- 2019 Michigan Football Podcast– Game 6 Illinois Preview - October 9, 2019
- Michigan Football Game 5 – Game Grades – Michigan 10 Iowa 3 - October 7, 2019
- Podcast– Jim Harbaugh Press Conference – Illinois Week, The Offense is Fine and these aren’t the Droids You are Looking For… - October 7, 2019
- Podcast– Special Guest Brad Muckenthaler – Kicking the Tires on Michigan Football Under Jim Harbaugh - October 6, 2019
- 2019 Michigan Football Photos- Game 5 Michigan 10 Iowa 3 - October 5, 2019
- Podcast– Jim Harbaugh Game 5 Iowa Postgame Press Conference – A Defensive Masterpiece…The Offense Took What was There - October 5, 2019
- 2019 Michigan Football Podcast– Game 5 Iowa Preview - October 2, 2019
- Podcast– Jim Harbaugh Press Conference – Iowa Week - September 30, 2019
- Michigan Football Game 4 – Game Grades – Michigan 52 Rutgers 0 - September 29, 2019