Last week the Wolverines barely escaped an embarrassing loss at home against Akron. Within minutes of watching the Wolverines surrender two fourth-quarter touchdowns, and very nearly two more, Michigan head coach Brady Hoke decided that a Sunday practice was in order.
This week they barely survived an embarrassing loss on the road to Connecticut, winning 24-21.
Hoke might need to have the Wolverines practice right when the plane lands back in Ann Arbor, and not stop until after their bye week.
- 2019 Michigan Football Commentary- Enter New Coaches, Exit Captain America - February 9, 2019
- Michigan vs Notre Dame– Game Day - September 1, 2018
- Michigan Hype Video - September 16, 2015
- Jim Harbaugh vs. Urban Meyer – A MODERN DAY BO vs. WOODY? - August 5, 2015
- Podcast- The Jim Harbaugh Circus Begins - April 27, 2015
- 2015 Michigan Spring Game Commentary Podcast - April 5, 2015
- 2015 Michigan Football Spring Game Photos - April 5, 2015
- Michigan National Signing Day 2015: 5 Takeaways from Wolverines’ Class - February 5, 2015
- 2015 National Signing Day Podcast - February 5, 2015
- How Jim Harbaugh Has Handled First Month as Michigan Head Coach - February 2, 2015