2006 MICHIGAN FOOTBALL GRADES
Game 2 Scoreboard
“We think we can run the ball on any team.”
Mike Hart, RB
“Our whole offensive line we just want to run the ball, that’s what we’ve worked hard on.“
Jake Long, Michigan Offensive Lineman
Phil’s Game Grades
A systematic demolishing. The most exciting thing about this game was the hour long lightning delay.
Offense- 41 points- that’s more like it. Lots of people got to touch the ball during this one.
Defense- Another good game but the secondary looks like might be suspect. Next week against Notre Dame will tell us more.
Special Teams- Two nice field goals and some kick returns.
Coaching- This game didn’t tell us much except that we need to worry about our defensive secondary.
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– WR Ronnie Bell Press Conference 9/24/20 - September 25, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– Offensive Coordinator Josh Gattis Press Conference 9/23/20 - September 23, 2020
- 2020 Big Ten Football Schedule - September 19, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– WR Giles Jackson and LB Josh Ross 9/17/20 - September 17, 2020
- 2020 Big Ten Football Season Re-boot October 24 - September 16, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– RB Chris Evans and DB Brad Hawkins Press Conference 9/11/20 Podcast - September 14, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– DL Aidan Hutchinson and RB Ben Mason Press Conference 8/28/20 Podcast - August 28, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– TE Nick Eubanks and DL Carlo Kemp Press Conference-“People want to play football…” - August 19, 2020
- Statement from Coach Harbaugh Regarding Postponement of 2020 Season - August 11, 2020
- Statement from University of Michigan Head Football Coach Jim Harbaugh - August 10, 2020