Our student-athletes and coaches want to compete. They have committed, trained and prepared their entire lives for this opportunity, and I know how much they’re disappointed at this time. I share in their disappointment today.
We have shown over the weeks since returning to campus that we could meet the challenge and provide our student-athletes the opportunity of a fall football season.
Our football team, our coaching staff, our support staff in Schembechler Hall have all stepped up, followed every rule, and done everything in their power magnificently to give all the opportunity to compete. I am extremely proud, thankful and appreciative of our team and how they have conducted and represented our program and university.
081120 per UM Football Relations.
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– WR Ronnie Bell Press Conference 9/24/20 - September 25, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– Offensive Coordinator Josh Gattis Press Conference 9/23/20 - September 23, 2020
- 2020 Big Ten Football Schedule - September 19, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– WR Giles Jackson and LB Josh Ross 9/17/20 - September 17, 2020
- 2020 Big Ten Football Season Re-boot October 24 - September 16, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– RB Chris Evans and DB Brad Hawkins Press Conference 9/11/20 Podcast - September 14, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– DL Aidan Hutchinson and RB Ben Mason Press Conference 8/28/20 Podcast - August 28, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Podcast– TE Nick Eubanks and DL Carlo Kemp Press Conference-“People want to play football…” - August 19, 2020
- Statement from Coach Harbaugh Regarding Postponement of 2020 Season - August 11, 2020
- Statement from University of Michigan Head Football Coach Jim Harbaugh - August 10, 2020