Brady Hoke enters his fourth season with a roster finally stocked with his own recruits. Looking to erase last season’s 7-6 finish, Hoke can eagerly expect a defense that is deep, talented and about to get better with the addition of top recruit Jabrill Peppers.
The offense is another story—graduation has taken a heavy toll, and key players need to be replaced as Doug Nussmeier looks to install his new system.
- 2019 Michigan Football Commentary- Enter Josh Gattis, Offensive Coordinator… - January 15, 2019
- 2019 Michigan Football Commentary- Exit Greg Mattison, Now We’ve Got Bad Blood… - January 8, 2019
- 2019 Michigan Football Commentary- Peach Bowl Leaves Bitter Taste - January 1, 2019
- 2018 Michigan Football Postgame Podcast– Jim Harbaugh Peach Bowl Florida 41 Michigan 15 “I thought they were ready” - December 31, 2018
- 2018 Michigan Football Game Photos– Peach Bowl Florida 41 Michigan 15 - December 29, 2018
- 2018 MICHIGAN FOOTBALL By the Numbers Podcast Peach Bowl Preview - December 21, 2018
- Scott Matzka (1978-2018) - December 17, 2018
- 2018 Michigan Football Commentary- That Mirage Hurts - December 16, 2018
- 2018 Michigan Football Awards Show Press Conference– Chase Winovich, “The sky is the limit.” - December 11, 2018
- 2018 Michigan Football Press Conference– Michigan AD Ward Manuel, “Jim Harbaugh is one of the greatest coaches…I look forward to him coaching here until he retires.” - December 9, 2018