Michigan still hopes to win 10 games this season and desperately needed a victory after two consecutive losses.
The game was a victory, but the Michigan offense is still searching for ways to protect Gardner and consistently move the ball behind a lackluster offensive line.
With only two games remaining, including a season finale with Ohio State, those answers can’t come soon enough.
- 2019 Michigan Football Commentary- Enter New Coaches, Exit Captain America - February 9, 2019
- Michigan vs Notre Dame– Game Day - September 1, 2018
- Michigan Hype Video - September 16, 2015
- Jim Harbaugh vs. Urban Meyer – A MODERN DAY BO vs. WOODY? - August 5, 2015
- Podcast- The Jim Harbaugh Circus Begins - April 27, 2015
- 2015 Michigan Spring Game Commentary Podcast - April 5, 2015
- 2015 Michigan Football Spring Game Photos - April 5, 2015
- Michigan National Signing Day 2015: 5 Takeaways from Wolverines’ Class - February 5, 2015
- 2015 National Signing Day Podcast - February 5, 2015
- How Jim Harbaugh Has Handled First Month as Michigan Head Coach - February 2, 2015