And now, in Hoke’s third season, the Wolverines face a critical stretch of games, including rival Michigan State following the bye. If Michigan runs the table, it’ll be in the running for a BCS spot.
If not, questions will begin about whether Hoke is the right man for the job.
- 2019 Michigan Football Commentary- Enter New Coaches, Exit Captain America - February 9, 2019
- Michigan vs Notre Dame– Game Day - September 1, 2018
- Michigan Hype Video - September 16, 2015
- Jim Harbaugh vs. Urban Meyer – A MODERN DAY BO vs. WOODY? - August 5, 2015
- Podcast- The Jim Harbaugh Circus Begins - April 27, 2015
- 2015 Michigan Spring Game Commentary Podcast - April 5, 2015
- 2015 Michigan Football Spring Game Photos - April 5, 2015
- Michigan National Signing Day 2015: 5 Takeaways from Wolverines’ Class - February 5, 2015
- 2015 National Signing Day Podcast - February 5, 2015
- How Jim Harbaugh Has Handled First Month as Michigan Head Coach - February 2, 2015