UMGOBLUE.COM

WEEK 7: MICHIGAN (#16) @ Penn St. (#7) 7:30 PM EST on ABC - WHITEOUT

Comments

• The Death of Michigan football. were MSU now. time to enjoy the bitch seats of the big 10 for the next 5 years till Harb leaves
  • Gotta give credit where it’s due, that was a hell of a drive. We shot ourselves in the foot repeatedly & still scored. 
  • Gr8Mckay said:
    Gr8Mckay said:
    Call this a bad team all you want... when shit call car made, they have ramifications.

False starts. Offsides. Delays of game. Is that the refs fault?

Go Blue!!
    Get off your horse.
    Truth hurts. I call it how I see it. Great players become average players with no development.

Go Blue!!
  • Gr8Mckay said:
    Gr8Mckay said:
    Call this a bad team all you want... when shit call car made, they have ramifications.

False starts. Offsides. Delays of game. Is that the refs fault?

Go Blue!!
    Get off your horse.
    Truth hurts. I call it how I see it. Great players become average players with no development.

Go Blue!!
    You want to troll me during a game?  Funny.  You never saw a Michigan team make mistakes before, are you 12? 
  • You’re right, Michigan didn’t start the game with almost a delay of game penalty. We haven’t jumped offsides in the red zone. We haven’t dropped passes at all. You’re right. Michigan is playing flawless football…

Go Blue!!
  • I mean Moody has no fucking chance to make that kick.  Why not roll the dice with Nordin, we all know he has the leg (even if he is schizo)!
  • A 58 yard FG attempt?  You like those odds over a 6yd play?  Really, Jim?
  • I have seen plenty of Michigan teams make mistakes in years past. This team is making abnormal mistakes and they are almost dead last in the country in turnovers. You’re telling me that’s normal and OK?

Go Blue!!
  • edited October 2019
    The shitty officiating looms large now. The missed PI & the terrible OPI calls could’ve easily cost us 3-14 points & gifted PSU 7. 14-14 or 14-10 at half are very possible if not for the horrid officiating.
  • The disappointing part about tonight’s game is I am not terribly impressed with Penn State. Yes, they are a good team, but we are making them look better than they really are.

Go Blue!!
  • You make your own good calls. Michigan hasn’t earned anything.

Go Blue!!
    That’s such BS and I’m tired of it not being ok to blame the refs. Why do you need to earn calls? How about the refs do their job for once. 

The refs absolutely have had an effect on this game and others. Go ask the Lions and Saints. 

Take that first PI call. We have to punt and Penn State scores a TD on the ensuing possession. 

The second one it negates a HUGE play by Collins. Their DB had a fist full of Collins’ jersey. And he still made the catch. At worst you let it go and not call anything. Bottom line. Points come off the board. 
  • The officials didn’t make any impact on that half.  Got it.  
  • edited October 2019
    PSU is trash. they will lose 3 games this year and lose by 45 to OSU the week after OSU reams us by 60.

I honestly hope OSU doesn't hold back at all. maybe 67-7 will be enough for Harbaugh to leave.

At least basketball starts in 9 days. we are a basketball school now.
  • Goblue88 said:
    PSU is trash. they will lose 3 games this year and lose by 45 to OSU the week after OSU reams us by 60.

I honestly hope OSU doesn't hold back at all. maybe 67-7 will be enough for Harbaugh to leave.

When you hope Michigan loses so you can have a coach fired is great fandom.  
  • Gr8Mckay said:
    Goblue88 said:

When you hope Michigan loses so you can have a coach fired is great fandom.  
    Would you rather them hold back only beat us 37-7 on their way to the National title? So they can 44-7 us next year in the Torliet bowl on the way to their 2nd straight national title? 
  • Goblue88 said:
    Would you rather them hold back only beat us 37-7 on their way to the National title? So they can 44-7 us next year in the Torliet bowl on the way to their 2nd straight national title? 
    tOSU winning the natty?

Weren't you the one telling us last year Day “wasn’t shit?”
  • edited October 2019
    Jabes0623 said:
    Goblue88 said:
    tOSU winning the natty?

Day's offense looks like a young Lincoln Riley.

and he took our best defensive coach to turncoat. OSU over Clemson by 17 in the Semi's and OSU over Bama by 7 in the Natty.
  • So yes, you were the one telling us Day wasn’t shit. 

I said hire him. You said he wasn’t shit. 

Mute point now.

Gotta get points on this drive, even a FG would be good for morale. 

• Goblue88 said:

That will be amazing considering Ohio State plays Penn State BEFORE us, since, you know, that’s been the final game for both teams since forever. 

You don’t know what the hell you are talking about 99% of the time. 

Go Blue!!
    That’s such BS and I’m tired of it not being ok to blame the refs. Why do you need to earn calls? How about the refs do their job for once. 

The refs absolutely have had an effect on this game and others. Go ask the Lions and Saints. 

Take that first PI call. We have to punt and Penn State scores a TD on the ensuing possession. 

The second one it negates a HUGE play by Collins. Their DB had a fist full of Collins’ jersey. And he still made the catch. At worst you let it go and not call anything. Bottom line. Points come off the board. 
    The refs didn’t lose the game for the Lions, not scoring TDs in the red zone early cost them the game.

Go Blue!!
  • Goblue88 said:
    Jabes0623 said:
    Goblue88 said:
    tOSU winning the natty?

Day's offense looks like a young Lincoln Riley.

and he took our best defensive coach to turncoat. OSU over Clemson by 17 in the Semi's and OSU over Bama by 7 in the Natty.
      Don't forget, the buckwheats always manage to choke somewhere along the line.
  • Goblue88 said:

That will be amazing considering Ohio State plays Penn State BEFORE us, since, you know, that’s been the final game for both teams since forever. 

You don’t know what the hell you are talking about 99% of the time. 
    I was thinking about the big 10 title game. almost forget that PSU is in our division since OSU and MSU win it every year

• You don’t know what the hell you are talking about 99% of the time. 
    + 1
  • The refs never affect a game, it’s always a teams fault.... please.  

Go Blue!!

The refs didn’t lose the game for the Lions, not scoring TDs in the red zone early cost them the game.

Go Blue!!
    No. This is exactly the type of talk that needs to stop in sports. Making the refs completely blameless. The Lions enough to win that game period. Even with kicking the FGs. Because last time I checked FGs are still points and teams win by them all the time. 
    It’s time to stop deflecting everything away from the refs and finally acknowledge that the refs cost teams games and fix it. 
  • edited October 2019
    You make your own good calls. Michigan hasn’t earned anything.

Go Blue!!

Go Blue!!
    when you're getting the ball punted to you up 10 with 8 minutes left. and they call a phantom call and next play its a 3 point game. then 4 minutes later a missed call gives them to ball back or else the lions run out the clock. and then a 3rd phantom call gives GB the game.

that's a screwjob. Teams win super bowls by 3 points. 
  • edited October 2019
    If I told you Michigan had 25 minutes of T.O.P. to 15 through 40 minutes

260 yards to 220.

+20 plays for Michigan 

and only 1 turnover.

You would think they were winning or at least tied.

The ref's in the first half you can't look at that and say its nothing we are winning in every facet of what we needed to do to win the game.
  • We're still in this, should this drive get 6+ points.
  • It looks like this teams balls have finally dropped.

Time to finish it off & put it in the end zone. Flip the pressure back to PSU.
  • No sooner said than DONE. Let's go Blue!