UMGOBLUE.COM

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UMGOBLUE.COM

Comments

• Fair grades. I do feel you were overly harsh of the defense. They held them to 14 points in regulation and sealed the game with the fumble at the end. And I don’t think we even make it to OT if they don’t get that pick in the 3rd quarter. 

I think you gotta give them at least a B. 
  • edited September 8
    Spot on about the offense. But would have graded coaching lower
  • I'm little sour on Don Brown and the defense. I feel like the offsides call at the one yard line and inexplicable pass play bailed them out.
  • edited September 8
    A freshman kicker kicking his first ever in game FG @50 yards is what bailed us out. 

We should’ve lost that game. Charbonnet & Bell were the only true bright spots. And frankly I’d be fine if everyone else got an F.

F - for Harbaugh & Gattis. WTF were they thinking? Nothing has changed, other than the name of the O-coordinator. Two straight runs up the middle on 3rd & 4th & 3?!?! If you’re going to pull that shit at least quit trying to lie to us & put Shea under center with Vansumeren at FB with Mason behind him at TB. 

God this staff is frustrating.
  • I agree with an F grade for the offensive coaches.  If I could give a grade lower than an F, I'd give it to Harbaugh!!!  He deserved lower than an F for that debacle!!! 

I can't, for the life of me, understand why you would not put in McCaffrey when you had an unhealthy Patterson with an injury that was limiting what he could do from an offensive playcalling perspective.  Add to that, Patterson's injury was affecting his deep throws as well.  Why tell us that McCaffrey was going to get snaps in games with a HEALTHY Patterson and them keep him on the bench with an INJURED Patterson???

Defense, I'd give them a B.  That offense is just so difficult to prepare for.  I mean Army only managed 200 yards on the ground but both of their TD's came off of Michigan (Patterson) turnovers!  Not to mention, they had a forced fumble returned for a TD that was incorrectly called back and also a game saving INT and forced fumble.  

• MGoBrew said:
    I agree with an F grade for the offensive coaches.  If I could give a grade lower than an F, I'd give it to Harbaugh!!!  He deserved lower than an F for that debacle!!! 

100%.  And let us not forget this is supposed to be the best O line Harbaugh has had at Michigan.  THAT might be the scariest thing of all.
  • TK23Blue said:
    100%.  And let us not forget this is supposed to be the best O line Harbaugh has had at Michigan.  THAT might be the scariest thing of all.
    Well, well, well...