UMGOBLUE.COM

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

UMGOBLUE.COM

Shea Patterson returning for senior season

Shea Patterson returning for senior season.

Let the debate begin…

Go Blue!!

Comments

• "There is absolutely nothing like playing in the Big House in front of the greatest fans in the country," Patterson said. "I wouldn't trade those Saturdays competing with my brothers for anything."
    Code for “I was told by NFL scouts that I’m not a Sunday QB”  haha

Go Blue!!
  • Not really sure how I feel about this one.  Kinda wanted to see the Dylan McCaffrey show take flight.  Hopefully with a second year with the program he shines on a national level.

GO BLUE!
  • I don’t know how anyone could view this as a negative. This gives us elite QB depth. Finally. We all know every player on the field is just one play away from being gone for the season.

McCaffery will give Shea all he wants in spring ball. And one thing I agree with Jim Harbaugh about unequivocally is that fierce competition makes everyone better. 
  • Which QB transfers first? Peters? McCaffery? Milton?

Go Blue!!
  • Oh come on Scottsdale. Wanna throw another softball lob? 

Of of course it’s Peters! We’ve all thought that since September. 

I don’t see McCaffrey transferring because he would have to sit out next year and by then Shea will be gone anyways. 

And judging from what what we have seen from Milton he stills needs a ton of work so McCaffrey shouldnt be worried. 

• "There is absolutely nothing like playing in the Big House in front of the greatest fans in the country," Patterson said. "I wouldn't trade those Saturdays competing with my brothers for anything."
    Code for “I was told by NFL scouts that I’m not a Sunday QB”  haha

Go Blue!!
    1000%!  Funny how that works.  This dude is miles away from being an NFL QB so this was his only choice.