UMGOBLUE.COM

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

UMGOBLUE.COM

So, how do we feel?

The early season words of Amani Toomer and Braylon Edwards still echo. While these program alumni have had their appetizers served and digested, they still await their main course of crow, and could still be poised for a sweet dessert.

The Team MUST prove itself, in Columbus. Until then, the words of those who have tasted victory against TSIO, particularly in the 'shoe, carry a lot of weight. I'm sure that the aforementioned men would not mind becoming the butts of their own jokes, if it means ultimate glory for The Team, and by extension, the University. Motivation is a strange creature, and if their words do the job that they have the potential to do, there must be a willingness to forgive. Remember, even our beloved head coach was an outspoken critic of the program, at one point during his time away from it. Look at what forgiving and trusting in him has done.  Jeez, I must really be channeling Father John, with this forgiveness stuff, LOL. Good padre, are you out there?

11/24 is still the date with destiny for this team. It always was, but is now, more than ever, a day for bringing what we have brought to every other stop on the Revenge Tour.

There is yet another possible date with destiny; one that would serve to close the circle of revenge, but we shan't speak of the CFP or the Irish, yet.

Comments

• SDB shared an article in the PSU game day thread that sums it up better than I ever could.

Pissed off & Petty. 

I made the Revenge Tour t-shirt my profile pic on FB. Because f*ck you tOSU fans, even though I love a lot of you. I’ve had enough of your shit & it’s looking like those tables are turning. Slowly at first, painfully for sure ‘16 immediately comes to mind. But now the beast has been built & it’s unleashing it’s fury, our fury, our anguish, our pain, our suffering, our humiliation. 

And damn is it sweet.

I was talking to a very knowledgeable football fan acquaintance & when the talk turned to Michigan he told me that our waiting was almost over. He said that when he saw Michigan now it looked just like Clemson of several years ago. We could compete with anyone but we still hadnt learned how to win. But that it was close.

Still 3 games left. But as of right now, I believe again. And it feels soooooo fucking good.
  • I'm feeling apprehensive and giddy at the same time. Not in that particular order either.
  • If The Game was in The Big House I would be very very confident. But we haven’t won in The Shoe since Henson in 2000. Not only will we have to beat the Buckeyes we will have to beat the ghosts of the past 18 years. The first is always the toughest.

im a little worried about our D against them. We play man to man across the board. Ohio State mostly run little 5-10 yards passes that they turn into 70 yard touchdown passes. Our D is going to have to be sure tacklers because one missed tackle and it could be 6 for them. 

• I was still a bit apprehensive heading into our game with PSU last week.  Kind of a wait and see approach when facing an explosive offense like PSU brought to the game.  

However, after watching our defense completely shut down McSorely and PSU, I have complete confidence that this defense can and will compete against any offense they come up against including OSU!
  • I am feeling alot better at this time of the season than I would have guessed starting the year. It's quite surprising how this team has come together. I really didn't feel they had it in them. Glad to eat crow and say how wrong I was. Sure has been fun the past 3 weeks. Now, punch O$U in the mouth...after taking care of Rutgers and Indiana, of course. 
  • edited November 5
    If The Game was in The Big House I would be very very confident. But we haven’t won in The Shoe since Henson in 2000. Not only will we have to beat the Buckeyes we will have to beat the ghosts of the past 18 years. The first is always the toughest.

im a little worried about our D against them. We play man to man across the board. Ohio State mostly run little 5-10 yards passes that they turn into 70 yard touchdown passes. Our D is going to have to be sure tacklers because one missed tackle and it could be 6 for them. 

they also gave up 400 yards to Minnesota and 500 to Purdue...

Shea is gonna have a field day. not to mention Purdue ran all over them.

My prediction if the game was played Saturday. 

Michigan 38 OSU 21

but lets see how OSU bounces back against MSU or if they don't bounce back were big 10 east champs and playing for playoffs and bragging rights only.
  • If The Game was in The Big House I would be very very confident. But we haven’t won in The Shoe since Henson in 2000. Not only will we have to beat the Buckeyes we will have to beat the ghosts of the past 18 years. The first is always the toughest.

Well without the refs we would have won in ‘16. In 06 if Crable just holds up and not hit Smith out of Bounds... in ‘12 why they kept switching between senses and Gardner. Should have just kept Gardner at QB and Denard at RB we have had a second half lead in 12 of these games and in 8 of these games have the lead in the 4th less than 8 mins
  • Goblue88 said:
    If The Game was in The Big House I would be very very confident. But we haven’t won in The Shoe since Henson in 2000. Not only will we have to beat the Buckeyes we will have to beat the ghosts of the past 18 years. The first is always the toughest.

Michigan 38 OSU 21

but lets see how OSU bounces back against MSU or if they don't bounce back were big 10 east champs and playing for playoffs and bragging rights only.
    Blah blah blah blah… None of that shit matters. This is Ohio State. I don't give a rats ass what other teams did to them. That doesn't translate into Michigan dominating them in the shoe where we have not won in 20 years.

Go Blue!!
  • As I said before, this is the year of the streak buster!!!  All streaks come to an end eventually!!!
  • edited November 7
    I would feel amazing if this ends up being true.
    https://mgoblog.com/content/unverified-voracity-got-email-too

Rumor going around that a source close to Shea has said his mind is already made up that he will return for senior year baring him moving into a r1 pick.

With how he's developed this year he most likely would be a preseason Heisman pick going into 2019 with DJP Black Collins and Gentry all returning and 4/5th of the starting OL..

If this ain't our year for the playoffs 2019 could be Beat Bama. or have a good chance of going into OSU game 11-0
  • That's good news.  I wonder if he were to come back, given the weapons in the receiving corps surrounding him, if Harbaugh will take the reigns off of Shea and let him air it out like he did at Ole Miss!
  • Goblue88 said:

Michigan 38 OSU 21

Blah blah blah blah… None of that shit matters. This is Ohio State. I don't give a rats ass what other teams did to them. That doesn't translate into Michigan dominating them in the shoe where we have not won in 20 years.

Go Blue!!

All UM fans need to be from Missouri on Nov 24th. Its time to show me!! The players know it the fans know it and OSU definitely knows it!!

Handle business these next two weeks and let the tour end in Columbus!!

• The tour doesn't end C-bus. We have revenge tour continuation, remember Bama in Jerrys' world?
  • All I care about right now is this team ROLLING through central Jersey, with everyone getting reps and returning home healthy.