UMGOBLUE.COM

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

UMGOBLUE.COM

WEEK 5: MICHIGAN (#14) @ Northwestern 4:30 PM EST on FOX GAMEDAY THREAD

Comments

• Collins with no field awareness all day
  • I’ve had about enough of Collins this game. He hasnt done anything right. Dancing when he needs to just run for the first down. Not getting out of bounds. And not knowing where he is on the field YOU HAVE TO GET A FOOT DOWN there. 
  • TGoose74 said:
    9th most penalized team in the COUNTRY.....
    9th?  Hold my beer.
  • In a god damn dog fight with Northwestern. Pathetic. 

We we are not a good team. A good team would of gotten points on that last drive. This is what separates us from the best in college football. When they have to make plays they do. 
  • Outplayed, out coached. Just pathetic. But still in the game. Let’s see what the 2nd half brings. Go Blue!
  • I promised myself I wouldn’t call for Harbaugh to be fired no matter what happened this season.

I made it to game 5. 

Sorry fellas, Harbaugh’s not the answer. 
  • I hope Harbaugh peeled the paint off the walls in the locker room. This team deserves to have their asses chewed out. 

Im giving Harbaugh year 5. Just the way the recruiting fell off st the end of Hoke it threw things out of wack. But next year I expect to be playing Ohio State for the right to go to the Big Ten Championship game. 
  • Jabes0623 said:
    I promised myself I wouldn’t call for Harbaugh to be fired no matter what happened this season.

I made it to game 5. 

Sorry fellas, Harbaugh’s not the answer. 
    But Ryan Day is?  Ha.  Too funny.
  • Gr8Mckay said:
    But Ryan Day is?  Ha.  Too funny.
    Just spitballing bro.
  • It’s year four and he’s left each time after 4 years. You might get your wish.
  • edited September 29
    I hope Harbaugh peeled the paint off the walls in the locker room. This team deserves to have their asses chewed out. 

Im giving Harbaugh year 5. Just the way the recruiting fell off st the end of Hoke it threw things out of wack. But next year I expect to be playing Ohio State for the right to go to the Big Ten Championship game. 
    same person who wouldn't give rich rod year 4 when it took him 3 years to fix the hole that Carr left.....  with 0 atheletic OL's and no QB that could move.

just face it were now a tier 2 program in the big 10. PSU MSU OSU Wisc the big 4 of the big 10

Were with the NW, Iowa's and Marylands of the big 10. keep Harbaugh but when his contract is up offer him 1/2 cause thats all he's worth.... 
  • It's the big two and little 8 (only a little modified) all over again.  PSU and OSU then everyone else including UM somewhere in the middle of the pack.

GO BLUE!
  • edited September 29
    Edub4Blue said:
    It's the big two and little 8 (only a little modified) all over again.  PSU and OSU then everyone else including UM somewhere in the middle of the pack.

GO BLUE!
    to be fair I may have been being a bit sarcastic in my 4/8....

I think its OSU OSU OSU and OSU

and then tier B PSU/MSU/Wisc/Mich/NW/maryland

Tier C Rutgers/purdue/indiana/Illinois and Nebraska

PSU Wisc and MSU are all pretty bad this year. I expect OSU to beat PSU by 14 in the white out tonight. They have had questionable QB play in past years Haskins is the best QB OSU has had in 20 years
  • Goblue88 said:
    I hope Harbaugh peeled the paint off the walls in the locker room. This team deserves to have their asses chewed out. 

same person who wouldn't give rich rod year 4 when it took him 3 years to fix the hole that Carr left.....  with 0 atheletic OL's and no QB that could move.
    RR dug his own grave and then jumped in with both feet. He rubbed everyone inside the university the wrong way the moment he got here.

And we just disagree on if Lloyd left the cupboard bare. I don’t think he did. RR did a wonderful job of running everyone off. 
  • Harbaugh asks...what is a slant?
  • Time for Nico to hit the bench for a game or 2.
  • edited September 29
    Goblue88 said:

RR dug his own grave and then jumped in with both feet. He rubbed everyone inside the university the wrong way the moment he got here.

And we just disagree on if Lloyd left the cupboard bare. I don’t think he did. RR did a wonderful job of running everyone off. 
    Lets just go back and blame who's really responsible Garry Mohlers wife. if she never slept with Les Miles then Lloyd wouldn't have hated Les and we would have went Lloyd to les right out off a national title for Les with LSU... 

/sarcasm

Although I prefer the other rumor that seems more plausible that Lloyd cheated on his first wife who divorced him and that she stayed with the miles when she found out and left him and Lloyd hated him cause they chose his wive over him.

whichever rumor you choose you believe Les Miles should have been our coach 11 years ago. but Lloyd Carr sabotaged the program by making sure Les would never coach here. even if Les was old and stuck in his ways is that any different than Harbaugh? Les would have coached for 5-8 years hung it up but the program wouldn't have gone through Rich Rod and Hoke.
  • Goblue88 said:
    Goblue88 said:

Lets just go back and blame who's really responsible Garry Mohlers wife. if she never slept with Les Miles then Lloyd wouldn't have hated Les and we would have went Lloyd to les right out off a national title for Les with LSU... 

/sarcasm

Although I prefer the other rumor that seems more plausible that Lloyd cheated on his first wife who divorced him and that she stayed with the miles when she found out and left him and Lloyd hated him cause they chose his wive over him.

whichever rumor you choose you believe Les Miles should have been our coach 11 years ago. but Lloyd Carr sabotaged the program by making sure Les would never coach here. even if Les was old and stuck in his ways is that any different than Harbaugh? Les would have coached for 5-8 years hung it up but the program wouldn't have gone through Rich Rod and Hoke.
    Take off the tin hat my god. 

Les Miles was all set to be the coach then it leaked to the press. Les tried frantically to get ahold of Bill Martin who was on his yacht in the Gulf of Mexico entertaining a donor. Missed the call. By the time he got ashore Les Miles had already gone in front of the cameras and said he was staying at LSU. 
  • I’ll never forgive Kirk Herbstreit.
  • Ok Shea we need 6 here. No more FGs. 
  • What are you guys even talking about?  Who gives a shit about any of that ancient history crap!  Watch the game.

GO BLUE!
  • We take a good fucking from the refs yet again.
  • Deep Blue said:
    Awful call on higdon 
    phantom calls on michigan nothing new