UMGOBLUE.COM

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

UMGOBLUE.COM

Inside Michigan Football TV show

Has the show changed their format? They hardly talk about anything. Very little preview of the opponent, less coverage of Michigan's preparation for the opponent, no additional coverage of individual players, etc.

Comments

• I miss the old old version of the program.  It was the one time each week that we got insight into what was happening.  
  • I used to get it on Directv, then I found it on MGOBLUE.COM, MGOBLUETV, the full 1/2 hour show, so I dropped it in Directv. Now MGOBLUETV only has the show for about 2 minutes in length.
  • migoblu said:
    I used to get it on Directv, then I found it on MGOBLUE.COM, MGOBLUETV, the full 1/2 hour show, so I dropped it in Directv. Now MGOBLUETV only has the show for about 2 minutes in length.
    FYI: the HAIL YouTube account posts the full episodes some time on Sundays.

• zjgm02 said:
    migoblu said:
    I used to get it on Directv, then I found it on MGOBLUE.COM, MGOBLUETV, the full 1/2 hour show, so I dropped it in Directv. Now MGOBLUETV only has the show for about 2 minutes in length.
    FYI: the HAIL YouTube account posts the full episodes some time on Sundays.

Thanks, zjgm02. I saw the review of WMU at MGOBLUE.COM, MGOBLUETV which was the same 20 minute show, but the preview for SMU was only 2:09 minutes. I thought the previews used to be at least 20 minutes, too. Maybe I am wrong, the shows I remember being full length (at least 20 minutes) were last years Inside Michigan Football shows, and I can't remember what I had the breakfast this morning, so maybe it's me. 
  • I stopped watching after Michigan Reply went off the air. I’ve tried giving it many shots but it’s just so...boring to me.