UMGOBLUE.COM

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

UMGOBLUE.COM

Podcast-- Michigan Stadium Gets Spruced Up, QB Logjam, Perjurer Chris Webber to be Honored

Phil Callihan and Andy Andersen discuss the new endzones at Michigan Stadium, the logjam at the QB position, the decade long drought at offensive line, the team's spring travel schedule, and that honorary captain and federal perjurer Chris Webber sucks.

Comments

• Geesh how about the Middle East are you optimistic over there
  • LOL My poli sci concentration at UM was Middle Eastern studies but that's a whole other rant.

I'm genuinely concerned about the some of recurring problems that we have in the program.

At this point I'd be lot more excited about a few transfer hulking offensive linemen than another QB. After re-watching the last few seasons the o-line stands out as not improving much. 

If we can't protect the QB it doesn't matter who is back there...
  • Honestly, if Grant doesn’t get hurt our oline heck our seasons would be different. He was working his way to being a sure fire top 20 pick
  • Sorry I meant Newsome as in Grant Newsome
  • Philc said:
    LOL My poli sci concentration at UM was Middle Eastern studies but that's a whole other rant.

I'm genuinely concerned about the some of recurring problems that we have in the program.

At this point I'd be lot more excited about a few transfer hulking offensive linemen than another QB. After re-watching the last few seasons the o-line stands out as not improving much. 

If we can't protect the QB it doesn't matter who is back there...
    THIS!

It all starts and ends here....Our season goes as the OL goes.

Go Blue!!
  • Agree but still need to extend the field some
  • Agree but still need to extend the field some
    Very true but the coaches can't extend the field if the receivers can't get down field because the QB doesn't have time that has to make a decision much quicker.

With that said, the best way to keep the defense off-balance is to mix things up and we have been too predictable the last two years. We can't run the ball when we need to and we can't throw the ball when we need to because the defense always knows it's coming.

I will know our team has turned the corner when we are able to run the ball against PSU, MSU, and OSU when they know it's coming.

Go Blue!!