UMGOBLUE.COM

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

UMGOBLUE.COM

Michigan man on Michigan man crime

as a Cowboys fan I was pulling for the Patriots Eagles fans are the most obnoxious but never had a title now they have one... so oh boy Brandon Graham makes the play of the year on Saint Brady

Comments

• I guess I was late on the idea in the other thread. 
  • Happy for Brandon Graham, but I absolutely hate the eagles.  Their fans are nothing more than Buckeyes with funny accents.

Brady played ridiculous.  500 plus, 3 TD.... and a fifth MVP was imminent.  Crazy even when he’s already the GOAT.
  • edited February 5
    Gr8Mckay said:
    Happy for Brandon Graham, but I absolutely hate the eagles.  Their fans are nothing more than Buckeyes with funny accents.

Brady played ridiculous.  500 plus, 3 TD.... and a fifth MVP was imminent.  Crazy even when he’s already the GOAT.
    Phily tonight is looking like the MSU campus after they win something Burning to the ground.
  • as a Cowboys fan I was pulling for the Patriots Eagles fans are the most obnoxious but never had a title now they have one... so oh boy Brandon Graham makes the play of the year on Saint Brady

I am a cowboys fan too but have a lot of close friends who are eagles fans. I'm ok with them getting a chip and especially when a Wolverine seals the deal for the chip. BG suffered so much playing here at UM never beating OSU he deserves it by far!!