UMGOBLUE.COM

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

UMGOBLUE.COM

Has TK been banned again?

Comments

• He's in mourning over the collapse of his real fav team, USC, and has sworn off message boards.

He posted for the last time over on the Tro-Broes subreddit as Keyshawn's_Johnson, a couple days ago.
  • Do me a favor and say hi for me
  • Don't listen to that jackazz. I'm here R.  ZJ has some disturbing obsession with USC that he's attempting to pin on me (UCLA is my local team).  Not much to talk about around here these days.  Awful season, Harbaugh better get it together and SOON, unhappy fans (shocker), and now I'm stuck with the Dead Wings.  Lovely.
  • TK23Blue said:
    Don't listen to that jackazz. I'm here R.  ZJ has some disturbing obsession with USC that he's attempting to pin on me (UCLA is my local team).  Not much to talk about around here these days.  Awful season, Harbaugh better get it together and SOON, unhappy fans (shocker), and now I'm stuck with the Dead Wings.  Lovely.
    Really?   Nothing for Keyshawn's_Johnson?  I completely pulled that outta my a$$ as I was typing. 

Oops... that really didn't come out the way I intended.

• Guess I am a little gullible!  Glad to see you back.  Pistons might make the playoffs.
  • zjgm02 said:
    TK23Blue said:
    Don't listen to that jackazz. I'm here R.  ZJ has some disturbing obsession with USC that he's attempting to pin on me (UCLA is my local team).  Not much to talk about around here these days.  Awful season, Harbaugh better get it together and SOON, unhappy fans (shocker), and now I'm stuck with the Dead Wings.  Lovely.
    Really?   Nothing for Keyshawn's_Johnson?  I completely pulled that outta my a$$ as I was typing. 

Oops... that really didn't come out the way I intended.

Ha ha!  That was solid so yeah, I'll give ya' Keyshawn.