UMGOBLUE.COM

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

UMGOBLUE.COM

Comments

• Wow, pretty. Merry Christmas, ScottsdaleBlue and to all my Michigan brothers and sisters.
  • Is that Disneyland or Disney World?
  • Think he is in Disney World since he is going to the Bowl game.  Merry Christmas!
  • Merry Xmas from the happiest place on earth (so they say)....with rich food, 80 degree heat, where I need xanax, 2 coffees with Kaluha and beer to make it to lunch with 5 kids...

Go Blue!!
  • zjgm02 said:
    Is that Disneyland or Disney World?
    Disney World. Got kids up at 5 and headed to magic kingdom at 6a. They closed the park around noon because it has met capacity…

My wife says we are being adventurous....I call it differently.

Go Blue!!
  • edited December 2017
    Merry Xmas from the happiest place on earth (so they say)....with rich food, 80 degree heat, where I need xanax, 2 coffees with Kaluha and beer to make it to lunch with 5 kids...

Go Blue!!
    Former Cast Member here so I gotta say you are crazy for doing Magic Kingdom on Xmas Day! I was keeping up with wait times all day, when the carousel has a 30 minute wait it is not a fun time in the Kingdom!

And Disneyland is the Happiest Place on earth, Disney World is the Most Magical Place on earth :-p   
  • Merry Xmas from the happiest place on earth (so they say)....with rich food, 80 degree heat, where I need xanax, 2 coffees with Kaluha and beer to make it to lunch with 5 kids...

Go Blue!!
    LOL!  This makes you some kind of Super Hero and a guaranteed spot in Heaven.  I'd rather chew on tin foil.  You're a good man Charlie Brown.
  • TK23Blue said:
    LOL!  This makes you some kind of Super Hero and a guaranteed spot in Heaven.  I'd rather chew on tin foil.  You're a good man Charlie Brown.

You're what 20 minutes from Disneyland (probably three hours in traffic), right?  How many times have you taken the kids?

I work with a lady who lives in Torrance and has two daughter under 10 and it seems they are down there every other weekend.
  • I'm exactly 13 miles from Disneyland and my office is right across the street.  I've lived here for 15 or so years.  Never been even once.  Ha ha.  (And my company does a shit ton of work at the park and I still haven't been there.)  My wife took the kids a lot when they were younger but I always found some way to be "busy" that day. ;)