UMGOBLUE.COM

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

UMGOBLUE.COM

Drake Harris and JaRaymond Hall AND MORE to Transfer

13»

Comments

• RB O’Maury Samuels charged with domestic violence, kicked off the team.

The good news just keeps on coming…

Go Blue!!
  • RB O’Maury Samuels charged with domestic violence, kicked off the team.

The good news just keeps on coming…

Go Blue!!
    Kids gotta learn to not act up around signing day cause you can be replaced easily.... I'd wait to hear the full story though before I say he should have got kicked off the team. From the charges without any story could be as little as a verbal argument and him picking up  her cell phone and throwing it down the street. (1 misdemeanor domestic violence+1 charge of destruction of property under $200 dollars)
  • He would have only missed the Bowl Game at OSU
  • Reuben Jones transferring.

Go Blue!!
  • It's so weird how fickle the NFL is. Before New Years, you figure Gary is a top-5 pick and Devin Bush is lucky if he goes in the first round. The NFL Network's Mock Draft had Bush going to Denver at 10 and Gary is still waiting for the call halfway through the first round. It's just a mock draft, but these analysts talk to personnel people around the league, especially Schefter.

Also, Wonderlic scores leaked today for several players and Kyler Murray pulled a 20. The Cardinals said a couple days ago they won't take him with the first pick. Rough couple of days for Murray, but I think the Cards would be crazy to take him at #1.
  • zjgm02 said:

Also, Wonderlic scores leaked today for several players and Kyler Murray pulled a 20. The Cardinals said a couple days ago they won't take him with the first pick. Rough couple of days for Murray, but I think the Cards would be crazy to take him at #1.
    Marino scored a 16 and FitzMagic has the highest score over with a 48, so who knows how this turns out. Of course, Vince young scored the single digits or something like that, so maybe there is something to it....

Go Blue!!
  • zjgm02 said:
    It's so weird how fickle the NFL is. Before New Years, you figure Gary is a top-5 pick and Devin Bush is lucky if he goes in the first round. The NFL Network's Mock Draft had Bush going to Denver at 10 and Gary is still waiting for the call halfway through the first round. It's just a mock draft, but these analysts talk to personnel people around the league, especially Schefter.
    Bush’s rise is based upon production. Gary’s fall is based up lack of production. He’s a freak athlete, but there’s nothing to show that he’ll be successful in the NFL. Bush, on the other hand, is a play making machine all over the field. 

Go Blue!!
  • edited 3:54AM
    Question: Is the lack of production of Gary due to how UM used him??