UMGOBLUE.COM

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

UMGOBLUE.COM

3* WR Deontay Burnett is Blue!

Was committed to Washington St. before flipping to us today.

Comments

• Was committed to Washington St. before flipping to us today.
  • Speed at the skill positions?? What a concept, LOVE this pickup!
  • Deontay just tweeted that he has NOT committed to Michigan. Looks like Rivals jumped the gun. That sucks!
  • This is not Rivals jumping the gun, this is everything going sideways the instant this kid was out of Ann Arbor on the plane.

• This is not Rivals jumping the gun, this is everything going sideways the instant this kid was out of Ann Arbor on the plane.
    one side i'm hearing is that he never Commited. He told someone he trusted he was going to commit and it leaked. but before commiting he decided to take his time and not commit till he got home and thought it over. And basically kid got off a plane to see that the media was all over his "commitment" so he's just setting the record straight.

But on the other side i'm hearing his offer was pulled after he commited... Or he went to Commit and was told that the offer was currently non-Commitable and he was not as high in the pecking order as he thought. So we will see Wednesday,
  • Goblue88 wrote:

This is not Rivals jumping the gun, this is everything going sideways the instant this kid was out of Ann Arbor on the plane.
    one side i'm hearing is that he never Commited. He told someone he trusted he was going to commit and it leaked. but before commiting he decided to take his time and not commit till he got home and thought it over. And basically kid got off a plane to see that the media was all over his "commitment" so he's just setting the record straight.

But on the other side i'm hearing his offer was pulled after he commited... Or he went to Commit and was told that the offer was currently non-Commitable and he was not as high in the pecking order as he thought. So we will see Wednesday,

I doubt that any of that is any good for us.

• LBC-blue wrote:
    Goblue88 wrote:

This is not Rivals jumping the gun, this is everything going sideways the instant this kid was out of Ann Arbor on the plane.

I doubt that any of that is any good for us.
    If the second rumor is true then its really good news for us. Cause it means that Our coaching staff has atleast 2-3 Silent Commits out of the 6 big boys still on the board and there is only 1-2 scholarships left.