Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UMGOBLUE.COM

Rashan Gary (2016 DTl, Paramus (NJ) Paramus Catholic) IS BLUE!!!

Comments

• Schiano:  Hello, Rashan.  I want you to come to ohio st.........

Rashan and Mother: BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Schiano: It's a great school, good education, and.....

Rashan, Mother, and Harbaugh(on the phone):  BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAA!!!

(Schiano leaves embarassed, but wanting to laugh at himself as well....)

• edited December 2015
    She didn't like the OSU slogan "we don't come here to play school"?
  • She couldn't find and "University of Ohio State" T-shirts.

• .....by the way...has anyone heard about sparty's recruiting this year???  lol.

• I'm not saying anything about sparty.  They are B1G champs and in the playoffs.  

• WolvyMike said:

I'm not saying anything about sparty.  They are B1G champs and in the playoffs.  

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

They should cherish this because it may be many years before this happens again.   Their lack of recruiting is doing the speaking for us.

• ​Schiano needed to ask her what to sell? That's ridiculous. He's going to be the guy doing an academic presentation for her on an in home visit. Good luck explaining that since he left Rutgers, the combined footbal player GPA has become much better.

2005-06: 2.574    Schiano

2006-07: 2.676    Schiano

2007-08: 2.747    Schiano

2008-09: 2.677    Schiano

2009-10: 2.669    Schiano

2010-11: 2.743    Schiano

2011-12: 2.813    Flood

2012-13: 2.914    Flood

2013-14: 2.951    Flood

2014-15: 2.926    Flood

And btw, For academics, Us News ranks U of M # 4 Public University, #1 B1G. tosu #16 US, #6 B1G.

Mrs. Coney should see right through the snake oil.

• I gotta agree with WolvyMike.

MSU is cleaning up right now in hoops (#1 team) and football (CFP and #15 recruiting class)...it's awesome. Haha

Go Blue!!
  • Some bucknut on another forum made some lame excuse that Schiano was going to somehow have an inside track with Gary because he's been recruiting him since he was in the 8th grade.  Too bad Schiano left for an epic fail in the NFL the next year.  I guess Schiano kept recruiting Gary even when he was in the NFL???  Gotta love moronic buckeye fans.

I honestly think that quote is quite telling.  What exactly is Schiano going to do to change the Gary's opinion of OSU?  I mean, he asked what he had to do and she basically said they already failed selling the academics at OSU so unless something drastic has changed and OSU has suddenly vaulted to the top ranked academic school in the country, I don't see Schiano making much of a difference.

• SouthQuad91 said: They should cherish this because it may be many years before this happens again.   Their lack of recruiting is doing the speaking for us.

Scout has them as the 10th ranked recruiting class so I'm not sure what the point is you are trying to make?

I am not a fan of Douchetonio but you can't deny he is a good coach and as long as he is at MSU, Sparty is not going anywhere.  He is in the CFB Playoffs with recruiting classes that were ranked far lower than what they are bringing in this year. 

• I guess that I feel the same as Wolvy Mike. I will always cheer for Michigan, but I must admit that I have had a sneaking admiration for the quality of football that Sparty has been able to put on the field for the last several years. Whether you like him or not, Dantonio has been responsible. The head coach has made that team what it is.

I think that Michigan has now also achieved excellence with its head coach. My hope is that we might soon approach the success that Sparty has recently enjoyed. With our ability to attract the attention of elite athletes (like Rashan Gary), it will give us the potential to move forward even further.

Go Blue!

• Sparty has shown they don't need a top 10 recruting class or even a top 20.  Douchetonio has the ability to turn 2 and 3 star guys into very good college players, polar opposite to what we've done the past 10 years. 

• I know I'm in the minority, but I actually hate Sparty more than tOSU. It's probably because I only knew of a few die hard Sparty fans prior to their current run the last few years, but now all of a sudden a bunch of people freely talk trash. I have one couple we know whose wife started trash talking earlier this fall, when she didn't even know Conner Cook was their QB. Idiots.

• johnny3435 said: I have one couple we know whose wife started trash talking earlier this fall, when she didn't even know Conner Cook was their QB. Idiots.

Sounds like a lot of OSU fans I know after they won the 2002 National Championship. 

• Good point, TK.  But now we can offer more than 'tonio to our future recruits.  The tide will be turning back to us soon.  

I can't say that for basketball, thanks to that stupid car crash with Mateen Cleaves....but hey...who's still bitter about that.....

• edited December 2015

The unofficial trip that Mateen Cleaves was going to take to Michigan.  They fell asleep on the way and got into an accident.  To avoid any NCAA trouble, Mateen was told not to come to Michigan. With that, our Flint connection slowly transferred from us to Moo U.

• edited January 2016

His last Official visit will be Clemson. and he will Unofficially visit Michigan for 3 days in January (tentatively Jan 22-24th). lets hope that Clemson doesn't win the national title.... 

Right now we are in the drivers seat of this one so lets hope nothing finds a way to change that and Kareem Walker seems to be a nice part in this. There is talks that they are best friends and that Kareem to Michigan put us in a very good place as it stands.

• If he tweets out a picture of himself with the national championship trophy during his Clemson visit we could be in trouble...lol

Go Blue!!
  • edited January 2016

Well Her saying that she feels its down to 2 schools makes me think.

Michigan vs USC (has had his visit scheduled for a while) Or Auburn

Clemson was one of like 5 trying to get that last visit I think they are an outsider.

• If Jennifer Coney has the deciding vote, we will be quite pleased on Feb 3.

• Auburn?!?!

Didn't his mom shred them in an interview a month or so back?

I always figured it was between Michigan and Bama.

Go Blue!!
  • I guess Bama. But you dont hear anything about him and bama lately they didn't even get a Official. You would think if Bama was in this they would have gotten the last official not Clemson.

• Watching the interview and hearing his mom talk constantly about "classes" and "academics" etc leads me to believe it HAS to be Michigan, and she seems to be pulling the strings.  No other school on his list is even close to what Michigan can offer him.

• jpw47 said:

Watching the interview and hearing his mom talk constantly about "classes" and "academics" etc leads me to believe it HAS to be Michigan, and she seems to be pulling the strings.  No other school on his list is even close to what Michigan can offer him.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

<Extreme Sarcasm>

What?  You have to be joking??  Do you know how many Rhodes Scholars that have come from Bama's football team??  Clemson is almost an Ivy League school.  I mean....c'mon!!!!

</Extreme Sarcasm> 

As soon as she said "academics", Meeeeeeechigan is the obvious answer here.  The kid is in love with Clemson's success and with 'Bama's dominance.  At least his mom is telling him that there is life after football.  If he needs Alumni support, who has it better than a Wolverine???

Go Blue!!!

• 247 has a small trending to OLE MISS he and Greg Little have really bonded and I hope this isn't another D'shawn Hand remember how much his mother loved academics but they chose that juggernaut of academia Alabama 

• Next month cant get here fast enough.....