Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UMGOBLUE.COM

Walton and Irvin..... Whats the word so far?

I was curious as to if anyone knew how things were going so far with these two?  I haven't seen much of these guys other than what I have witnessed on highlight tapes.  Walton looks to be more of a passing point than anything, much more so than Burke, which could be a great thing for this team.  I think our offense could be just as potent if we don't rely to much on one player (like Burke last year).  Although Burke was a beast, and simply can not be replaced, if Walton can facilitate multiple players with his passing ability that could really open things up offensively.  Irvin looks pretty athletic from the highlight tapes I have seen, but so does almost every top 100 recruit.  How does he fit in?  What does everyone think?  Has there been any word out of Ann Arbor yet how these two are progressing through the early part of practice?  Man, I can't wait to get this season started!!!!!  November 8th, hurry up and get here!!!!

Go Blue!!!!

Comments

• I was curious as to if anyone knew how things were going so far with these two?  I haven't seen much of these guys other than what I have witnessed on highlight tapes.  Walton looks to be more of a passing point than anything, much more so than Burke, which could be a great thing for this team.  I think our offense could be just as potent if we don't rely to much on one player (like Burke last year).  Although Burke was a beast, and simply can not be replaced, if Walton can facilitate multiple players with his passing ability that could really open things up offensively.  Irvin looks pretty athletic from the highlight tapes I have seen, but so does almost every top 100 recruit.  How does he fit in?  What does everyone think?  Has there been any word out of Ann Arbor yet how these two are progressing through the early part of practice?  Man, I can't wait to get this season started!!!!!  November 8th, hurry up and get here!!!!

Go Blue!!!!