Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UMGOBLUE.COM

Issues with Offense

Well here is my problem.

We recruited a ton of OL last 3 years 16 to be exact and 8 of them have been in the system two years.

We had another walk-on Joey Burzynski playing at left guard after Bryant went out, anyone know why he went out?

To my point either this coaching staff cannot develop O-line or they suck at evaluating talent, either way this is not a good sign.

Also on two of QB sacks Al had Lewan on the right side with a TE blocking Gardners back side, he got sacked both times it those plays.

Borges does not seem to call good games when we are away, I think we have enough data to see he is TERRIBLE on the road.

Comments

• Well here is my problem.

We recruited a ton of OL last 3 years 16 to be exact and 8 of them have been in the system two years.

We had another walk-on Joey Burzynski playing at left guard after Bryant went out, anyone know why he went out?

To my point either this coaching staff cannot develop O-line or they suck at evaluating talent, either way this is not a good sign.

Also on two of QB sacks Al had Lewan on the right side with a TE blocking Gardners back side, he got sacked both times it those plays.

Borges does not seem to call good games when we are away, I think we have enough data to see he is TERRIBLE on the road.

• Chip Kelly cant get here fast enough.
  • Chips is not coming to Michigan, that's one of our issues.  No one wants the damn Job
  • I think this program was destined for either a Miles or Harbaugh to be at the helm......Neither want it. Everybody else is a second runner up......I kinda wish Schiano wouldve gotten more play. I think 4life was calling for him years ago, I think even during the RR hiring years.