Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UMGOBLUE.COM

Someone get in Coach JB's ear.

My family loves Michigan. My cousin's son out of Compton/Torrance, CA is shaping up to be a top baller for 2016.

This is from "Dunk News" Twitter feed:

6-3 combo guard Chris Barnes #BishopMontgomery doing it all from all over the floor. Gonna be a Top 2016 dude when it's all said and done
3:59pm - 28 Sep 13

Comments

• My family loves Michigan. My cousin's son out of Compton/Torrance, CA is shaping up to be a top baller for 2016.

This is from "Dunk News" Twitter feed:

6-3 combo guard Chris Barnes #BishopMontgomery doing it all from all over the floor. Gonna be a Top 2016 dude when it's all said and done
    3:59pm - 28 Sep 13
  • so many players around the nation, how do coaches find them all?  I would think it would be up to a player to send a coach some tape to spark some interest.  Does that ever happen?
  • I don't think kids really need to send tapes to schools now days. The AAU ball is the chance for a kid to get noticed. Heck by the time a kid reaches high school, they've likely traveled around the country and been seen by different coaches, word spreads and then coaching staffs target certain players.
  • But I would imaging there are things that a coach might not know about a kid (like his family is from Michigan even though he grew up elsewhere) that might give a coach reason to believe its worth looking into.