Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UMGOBLUE.COM

Week 2 polls, and how I watched the ND game

TSIO dropped down to 3 (coaches/4 (AP), and Michigan has jumped to 12 (coaches)/11 (AP).  'twas a statement win, last night, and I caught it from my band's gig.

We had to start playing, midway through the 4th quarter, and the keyboardist, who is on my side of the stage, is a Chicago-born ND fan. We both watched a big-screen that faced the stage, and were able to perform, and talk smack, while doing it. When the final score was assured, and it came time for me to do a bass break, in the middle of "Brown-eyed Girl," I departed from my usual Flintstones Theme quote, and dropped in "The Victors." Members of the audience wearing UM gear all smiled; they got the humor. I was wearing a UM t-shirt on stage, too.

Is it too early to start thinking that we might have a special team on our hands, with #134?

Comments

• TSIO dropped down to 3 (coaches/4 (AP), and Michigan has jumped to 12 (coaches)/11 (AP).  'twas a statement win, last night, and I caught it from my band's gig.

We had to start playing, midway through the 4th quarter, and the keyboardist, who is on my side of the stage, is a Chicago-born ND fan. We both watched a big-screen that faced the stage, and were able to perform, and talk smack, while doing it. When the final score was assured, and it came time for me to do a bass break, in the middle of "Brown-eyed Girl," I departed from my usual Flintstones Theme quote, and dropped in "The Victors." Members of the audience wearing UM gear all smiled; they got the humor. I was wearing a UM t-shirt on stage, too.

Is it too early to start thinking that we might have a special team on our hands, with #134?

• If this team is special, our resident idiot Drew Sharp still doesn't see it. He's got Michigan "up" to #21 on his AP ballot.  At least he was forced to rank Michigan this week. He has five (count'em) one loss teams ranked ahead of us.

I refuse to wish bad things on people, but he makes it pretty hard.
  • uferfan wrote:

If this team is special, our resident idiot Drew Sharp still doesn't see it. He's got Michigan "up" to #21 on his AP ballot.  At least he was forced to rank Michigan this week. He has five (count'em) one loss teams ranked ahead of us.

I refuse to wish bad things on people, but he makes it pretty hard.
    Do you think anyone would know his name if he praised UM?  He found his niche and is using it well to his benefit.  The more people take notice of him, the more he thrives.