Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UMGOBLUE.COM

Very early Top 25 for 2013-14

[link]http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=9147684[/link]

[quote]
For Michigan, the road back to the Final Four could be lined with potholes. Wooden Award winner Trey Burke likely will leave school two years early and enter the NBA draft, and no one would be surprised if teammates such as Tim Hardaway Jr. and Glenn Robinson III followed suit. Even forward Mitch McGary -- who wasn't much of a factor until the postseason -- has softened his stance on turning pro after this season, refusing to rule out the possibility late last week.

If all four of those Wolverines' underclassmen enter the draft, it's likely Michigan will enter next season unranked. That's how I see the situation playing out, which is why Michigan didn't make the cut for next season's early Top 25.[/quote]

Go Blue!!

Comments

• [link]http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=9147684[/link]
    For Michigan, the road back to the Final Four could be lined with potholes. Wooden Award winner Trey Burke likely will leave school two years early and enter the NBA draft, and no one would be surprised if teammates such as Tim Hardaway Jr. and Glenn Robinson III followed suit. Even forward Mitch McGary -- who wasn't much of a factor until the postseason -- has softened his stance on turning pro after this season, refusing to rule out the possibility late last week.

If all four of those Wolverines' underclassmen enter the draft, it's likely Michigan will enter next season unranked. That's how I see the situation playing out, which is why Michigan didn't make the cut for next season's early Top 25.

Go Blue!!
  • Could happen but in the end I think everybody but Burke will be back making them a top ten team.
  • MgoBrett wrote:

Could happen but in the end I think everybody but Burke will be back making them a top ten team.
    and making buckeye nation crap themselves........