UMGOBLUE.COM

2013 Detroit Tigers season

The pitchers and catchers report to Lakeland today. I am more excited this year than last year even though we made the World Series. Looking forward to seeing Vmart back, Tori in the outfield, Miggy and Prince and the best starting rotation in baseball. Big question at closer but excited to see Rondon on the mound. Think if he has a a good spring let him start in middle relief and make a trade for an experienced closer. The Tigers in addition to coming to Arlington will be in Houston for a 4 game weekend in May. A great time for me to check out Minute Maid Park and check off another Ballpark that I have seen. Spring is around the corner! Go Tigers!

Comments

• The pitchers and catchers report to Lakeland today. I am more excited this year than last year even though we made the World Series. Looking forward to seeing Vmart back, Tori in the outfield, Miggy and Prince and the best starting rotation in baseball. Big question at closer but excited to see Rondon on the mound. Think if he has a a good spring let him start in middle relief and make a trade for an experienced closer. The Tigers in addition to coming to Arlington will be in Houston for a 4 game weekend in May. A great time for me to check out Minute Maid Park and check off another Ballpark that I have seen. Spring is around the corner! Go Tigers!