- Joined: 12/10/2000
- Location: Ypsilanti MI USA
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:10 PM
Ignore at your own risk:
- All football fans no matter what your "religion" (even heathen Buckeyes) are welcome.
- You WILL treat fellow posters, coaches, players and media with respect at all times. Examples:
Unacceptable: I think player X is a dumb SOB and should be run out of town.
Acceptable: I think the player X got burned on play Y. He should have [blah, blah, blah]
Respect includes calling teams, players and posters by their proper names.
It's OSU, Ohio State, or tOSU.
O Stink, Ohio Stink, Suckeye, etc. is unacceptable.
If you have the need to resort to namecalling or profanity you need to grow up or find somewhere else to post.
- Make an effort to use correct grammar (punctuation, spelling, capitalization). If you don't have time to type something semi-literate this probably isn't the place for you.
- To fans of other schools- this is a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE forum. We may be polite to you but DON'T expect us to sing the praises of any other team than MICHIGAN!
Ignore these rules and I'll delete your account.
UMGoBlue.COM isn't for everyone. If you don't like these rules please move on...
<message edited by Philc on Saturday, May 15, 2010 5:46 PM>