IMO... It just can't be stated enough...

Wolverine076

• Total Posts : 1040
  • Reward points : 2644
IMO... It just can't be stated enough... Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:06 AM (permalink)
Losing Hand and McDowell is a massive blow to our defensive line. It also shows that no matter how swell of a guy Hoke is, no matter how much of a "family" atmosphere he brings to the program if you don't win games you can't get the recruits.. And if you can't get the recruits, you can't succeed. Keeping Peppers is huge but it's 1 player on a team full of average players. Just not going to get my hopes up here.. Losing McDowell to MSU could only be the start for MSU's instate recruiting. Big 10 Champs and Rose Bowl Champs. Meanwhile, Michigan pumps up nothing but hot air with a coach that reminds me far more of Tommy Amaker than Bo Schembechler.

I hope to see development this year. I wanna see the team fight hard and win. I wanna see a coaching staff that cares.. That bowl game was a carbon copy of Rich's last game, they quit. Frank Clark said they quit... Sorry for the rant, but I just don't see Hoke being here after next season, just MO...

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message