If ESPN can do their way to early predictions, why can't we?

JKHGoBlue

• Total Posts : 551
  • Reward points : 2189
If ESPN can do their way to early predictions, why can't we? Thursday, January 09, 2014 9:52 AM (permalink)
I am interested in what many of you are thinking in regards to our football program, especially after the hiring of a new offensive coordinator. Nussimier has shown he can lead an efficient offense and also be very product at player development, things many of us..........including myself, complained about all season long....
So lets hear it.......... What are your guys "way to early" predictions for this football program....

Here is mine
Appy State...W. No way we lose to this team again. No where near the 2007 version.
1-0
@ND.............L. They get Gohlston back, in S. Bend, night game. Bad vibes on this one.
1-1
Mia (OH).......W. We should never lose to a MAC school. NEVER.
2-1
Utah..............W. This game could give us problems. But being at home, I say we get 'em.
3-1
Minn..............W. Gophers looked better this year, but I don't think they beat us in AA.
4-1
@RUT...........W. Trip to Jersey, they can play tough........ But it's Rutgers. Win for Blue!
5-1
PSU...............W. Blue wins as PSU struggles with coaching transition. We don't miss Fg's.
6-1
@msu.............L. Not there yet, again. Doesn't help that the game is in EL AGAIN.
6-2
IU...................W. We SHOULD throttle the Hoosiers.
7-2
@ NW............W. This team doesn't scare me. They will make it close, but Blue finds a way.
8-2
Maryland........W. no way do the turtles beat us in AA in their first season.
9-2
@osu..............L. Same as the msu game, just not there yet, especially to win on the road.
9-3

Now I know this may seem quite optimistic after this disaster of a season we just went through, but with the new OC who has a track record of player development, I see this as highly probable. Hell, my Best case scenario would be that we pull of an upset of OSU or MSU and finish 10-2, but I am not going to EXPECT some type of Auburn turnaround here.

I think there will be a lot of progress on the offensive side of the ball. And lets be honest, our defense laid an egg a few times, but many times they were put in awful positions by the offensive play calling and turnovers. I see an improvement really on both sides of the ball.

9-3 and a Jan. 1st Bowl game. I hate saying this, because it seems that as every year passes I always see us as "two years out" from really being a contender, but.......if they can just start developing some of this talent they are recruiting, I don't see why we can't be a real contender in 2015.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message