Worse game: v MAC or v K-State?

Morrill Turpitude

• Total Posts : 361
  • Reward points : 1559
Worse game: v MAC or v K-State? Sunday, December 29, 2013 2:15 PM (permalink)
I've got to say the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl effort against Kansas State was a worse game than the Spartan game.  I wasn't expecting a win against Michigan State.  I was expecting Michigan State to out-physical the Wolverines and wear Michigan down in the second half.  I wasn't expecting Michigan to fold like a cheap tent in the fourth quarter, but it wasn't a complete surprise either.  The defense kept the game respectable into the fourth quarter until the offense left them out there a few too many times.

Now last night, that was just plain wrong.  Michigan had a month to rest and recuperate, but we got that?  Sure, Morris was the QB instead of Gardner, but shouldn't there be enough tools around him to help him out?   Last night was a total failure of coaching in every facet of the game.  Offense, defense, special teams--none of those coaches should be holding their heads high today.  And once again, Michigan can manage only a single touchdown in the game, that one being against K-State's second string late in the fourth quarter when the game was beyond doubt.  Not scoring a TD against MSU's #1 rated defense is understandable even if I don't like it.  Not scoring against a Big 12 defense?  Unacceptable.  

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message