REHIRE LLOYD!

TK23Blue

• Total Posts : 6030
  • Reward points : 3492
REHIRE LLOYD! Sunday, December 29, 2013 1:26 AM (permalink)
The biggest Carr hater of all-time just became his biggest fan.  I've never seen a staff like this in 40 years and I've NEVER seen a less competitive team in all my life.  Disinterested and laughing on the sidelines-truly epic sh**!  At least a Carr team showed up, played physical, and was competitive.  If Carr would have had the onions to go out and get the best OC available he'd be one the greatest coaches of all-time.  But Hoke?  What a freakin' joke this ass hat is.  5 weeks to prepare and this is what he does?  My god, clean friggin' house already and all of you who say (in nasally mom's basement football geek voice) "give him one more year" I only have one question: ONE MORE YEAR OF WHAT??!!  I just hope Rodriguez is laughing his ass off cuz he should be.  Mattison is COMPLETELY overrated and if he doesn't have superstars across the board he's useless (not exactly a coach), Borges is a mess, and Hoke allows all of it to happen, which is the worst thing of all.  END THIS NOW!!!  I'm embarrassed to even watch this team let alone actually give a damn.  They don't so why should I?

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message