Remember Dee Hart?

WolvyMike

• Total Posts : 5343
  • Reward points : 4030
Remember Dee Hart? Tuesday, November 15, 2011 2:26 PM (permalink)
I post a lot on an SEC website because I use to live in Kentucky and I also follow Kentucky basketball very closely.  Noticed this thread and thought I would share the topic

Just rumors at the moment, but I've got a pretty good source telling me Dee Hart pulled a knife on Xavier Dickson.. thrashed some of his property and is probably going to be kicked off the team. Dee apparently accused him of breaking into cars and Xavier whooped him for it. Dee came back with a knife. Bummer.

------------------------------------------------

Dee Hart was not seen at practice today. After the heralded freshman was not at practice last Tuesday and Wednesday, Saban said Wednesday that the running back won't be at practice "until he gets some personal things that he needs to get taken care of. When he gets that resolved, he'll be back out there." Hart has not played this season because of July knee surgery.

Hmmmm....sounds like the door is still open for Dee to return......

Take if for what it's worth.  This was from the Bama area of the board with no links or anything.  But these guys usually know what's going on with their program before it becomes national news.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message