Ok, I'm sick, sick, SICK of this week. Too much damn whining. I haven't heard one talking jarhead in the media pick Michigan this week.
I've heard it all:
- We're too soft on defense.
- Gardner's gonna throw 10 picks.
- We're going to run 65 times into a brick wall.
- MSU's offensive line has it all together now.
- MSU's running game is hitting on all cylinders.
- The Big Moo's defense could shut down Peyton Manning right now.
BULL! Come on people!!! This game is going to be WAY closer than anyone thinks. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being counted out by the idiot patrol. It will just make it sweeter when we stick it to all of them on Saturday.
Take note of the other side:
1) Other than ND, MSU hasn't played anyone of note yet.
2) Didn't MSU lose to ND and we beat that same team (yes, albeit home versus away, but it was against the same team)....on both sides of the ball???
3) Didn't we just have a quarterback trhow for 500 yards and a receiver drop 350 yards? Sure it was against Indiana, but didn't MSU throw for 93 yards against South Florida???
4) MSU scored 7 points offensively at home against Purdue - that's a joke.
5) We were on a bye week- not like we haven't been focusing on other games for the past 14 days.
Bottom line, Michigan will be ready. We will blitz defensively, we'll have some surprises offensively, and we will execute. It's gonna be close, but this is setting up for a Michigan victory. Count on it.
Michigan 21, 60 Minutes of Unneccessary Roughness 17.