Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
and Blue Care Network are partnering with the University of Michigan to help raise awareness about cancer survival and the importance of early detection from regular visits to the doctor.
Blue Cross has collaborated with U-M on many health initiatives in the past, but this recent effort will be a little different. The Blues and U-M are proud to announce the launching of The Michigan Football Experience Sweepstakes
, a program focused on increasing awareness for men’s health issues. The program begins in August, and will culminate at the Wolverines’ November 30th
home game against Ohio State. Among the 10 prizes, one lucky winner will receive an all-expense paid trip for two to attend the Michigan Wolverines’ next bowl game. Four additional winners will win The Michigan Men’s Football Experience
and another five winners will win the opportunity to attend The Michigan Women’s Football Academy
. BCBSM and U-M hope this effort will bring increased awareness to the importance of men’s health, especially prostate cancer and prevention and U-M’s “Men of Michigan” Prostate Cancer Research Fund. Grand Prize: An all-expense paid trip to an upcoming bowl game (one winner)
• Two (2) game tickets
• Passes to an official, pre-game hospitality event First Prizes: (nine winners) The Michigan Men’s Football Experience (four winners)
A once-in-a-lifetime two-day event where attendees become members of the Michigan Wolverines football team led by Michigan Football Coach Brady Hoke and his staff, along with former University of Michigan coaching legends.
• Experience the Michigan tradition by participating in on-field training in offensive, defensive and special team schemes
• Participate in team meetings in Schembechler Hall
• Review practice films
• Attend traditional team breakfasts, pre-game meals and a Legends Dinner with Michigan football greats
• Meals and overnight accommodations at the Sheraton Hotel of Ann Arbor
• Plus, much more The Michigan Women’s Football Academy (five winners)
The academy provides rare access inside Michigan football led by Michigan’s coaching staff, allowing participants to learn football basics during on-field training and gain access to usually off-limit areas, like Schembechler Hall and the Al Glick and Oosterbaan Field Houses.
• A day of learning offensive and defensive skills
• Field practice in passing, footwork and blocking
• A scrimmage in Michigan Stadium
• A passing competition
• Film-analysis session in Schembechler Hall
• Tours of the team locker room and museum