We have beaten then 4 of the last 5. If you are a "joke" of a program then why haven't they been able to beat us on a consistent bases?
Nationally, Michigan is a joke. See below exhibits:
1. Hasn't sniffed a conference, let alone, a national championship in so long that most of our current roster were watching Teletubbies and Sesame Street not football on TV.
2. Watch the B1G Network, just about every "greatest games" played results in a Michigan loss.
3. Lost to a FCS (1-AA) football team and ESPN loves to remind the world of that cataclysmic loss.
4. Finished last season and started this season unranked, yet again.
5. Walk in any major American city like I have the last few years, you very rarely see Michigan apparel on people but through those same streets you see OSU, ND, UT, Bama, FSU, UF, USC, Oregon, Oklahoma, and Miami enough to make a guy wanna puke.
6. OSU, MSU, Nebraska, ND, and Wisconsin consistently finish with better records and higher in the polls than Michigan. For those not paying attention that makes Michigan 5th in a weak major conference.
7. Did I mention Michigan lost to Appalachian freaking State.....
Shall I go on?